What to do when you arrive for you appointment
- Come to your appointment alone. No one accompanying you will be permitted into the office. If the appointment is for a minor child then 1 parent will be permitted. If the appointment is for someone that is elderly and they need assistance then one caregiver will be permitted.
- Call us from your vehicle when you arrive.
- If there is no answer please call us back again in 2-4 minutes (The check-in process is done over the phone now so we may be on the line when you call)
- We are now offering retinal imaging in lieu of dilation to speed up your time in the office. The fee for the imaging is $49 regular or $69 for diabetic. Routine eye exams are required to do one or the other in order to be seen. Dilation adds approximately 20-30 minutes to your examination time. If you book an appointment and opt to not do either there is a $50 cancellation fee if not notified within 24 hours of your appointment.
- We will collect all copay's/payments over the phone.
- Put on your mask.
Please note if you are late you will be asked to reschedule. Masks are REQUIRED to be worn at all times in the office and must cover your nose AND mouth.